Friday 8 July 2011

Todays Reading - Hello from Heaven.

Today’s card is from the Archangel Oracle deck by Doreen Virtue. The illustration is by Marius Michael – George.

Hello From Heaven- Archangel Azrael



Azrael is seen as the angel of death, but in fact his role is to help people cross over to the other side. He also helps the friends and family members of the deceased to grieve and heal.

Today Azrael tells us that our dead friends and family members are still around us. Their loving energy can help us to get through life. Their support is still available to us. You may have a dream of a dead relative or friend or find them popping up in your mind today. They are showing you that they are here for you and that they are happy and free from suffering.

Funnily enough last night a dreamt of two dogs that are now dead. I didn’t have them at the same time but in my dream I called them to me and they were together. They were living in a large meadow of long grass and looked really well and full of life. I decided in my dream to keep them and, I suppose, invite them back into my life. Strangely I didn’t bring them indoors. They stayed living in their meadow even though they were back in my life as family pets.
It was nice to see them in such a state of well being. One of them had died from cancer and had always been a scrawny thing. The other died from playing with a stick. Neither was very old when they went. To see them in this state did give me a sense of relief and happiness. I don’t think of them that often any more, and didn’t think I held any worry for them. Even so, it feels now like a weight has been lifted. 

So watch out for dreams, visions, thoughts and even visitations today. Welcome them and feel glad that we are all part of the greater universe whether alive or dead.

Visit me at www.indigoreadings.co.uk for more readings.

1 comment:

  1. Yes this is true...I had a dream of a very dear friend last night and he is trying to tell me something. My Father is very ill and I also fell as though he will pass soon. I have many sad feelings and this card came up today...Thank You for letting me see and read this! I am open to so many things and am working on my heart and mind to be able to talk to him...

    ReplyDelete